Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 12:04 AM
Growler USA is currently seeking to fill management positions for its new franchised location in St. Charles.
About Growler USA Growler USA – America’s Microbrew Pub, launched in 2014, is a neighborhood gathering place dedicated to offering only American-made craft beverages and a menu designed to celebrate the unique flavors of each drink. With 100 taps of craft beer, hard cider, draught wine, root beer, cold-pressed coffee and kombucha tea, Growler USA invites guests to enjoy craft beverages suiting their unique palate. Each Growler USA captures the personality of the community it serves through its decor elements, localized menu offerings, and unique draught options.
Growler USA General Manager
The pub’s General Manager must be a self-motivated, dedicated and an outgoing leader who can manage the team with integrity, honesty and knowledge while promoting the culture and values of Growler USA. A General Manager must also be highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to value change and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. It is also important that they display excellent communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills as well as a dedication to providing exceptional customer service. Management will need to be Cicerone Beer Server certified as paid for by Growler USA, those already certified will be considered first.
As our ideal candidate, General Managers are:
• They have a fun personality with a passion for hospitality
• Demonstrate time management and organizational skills
• Internally motivated and detail oriented
• Passionate about the Growler USA brand
GENERAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a Food and Beverage outlet
• Minimum of 2+ years’ in a food and beverage management position; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to interact respectfully and professionally with all staff, other departments and outside contacts.• Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Excellent judgement and decision making abilities.
• Health permit/food safety and Alcohol Awareness; Staff member is required to obtain cards
individually and provide proof of possession prior to first day of employment subject to local laws.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, high-energy, and physically demanding environment.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Word and Excel proficient
GENERAL MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The General Manager for Growler USA is responsible for the overall operations of the pub. Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Positive team performance
• Overall guest satisfaction
• Ensuring the immediate response and correction of all guest concerns
• Sales and profitability
• Effective cost controls and development
• Training and retention of key employees
• Achieving financial and operating goals
• Working as a member of the pub management team to plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the pub while adhering to the company’s operational standards
• Exhibiting solid leadership, embracing our brand & culture
• Maintaining inventory levels for food, beverage, disposables, and retail merchandise
• Maintaining best-in-class quality standards for food and beverage
• Creating the perfect guest and team member experiences
• Maintaining a sanitary, safe, and spotlessly clean restaurant, to company standards daily including but not limited to strict adherence to standards for cleaning of tap lines, bar, kitchen and cooler.
• Leading kitchen staff with focus on guest satisfaction where no details are missed.
• Supervising food handling procedures as well as ensure that all kitchen staff maintain a current food handler’s certificate.
• Maintaining food quality, recipe adherence, and consistency
• Maintaining health and sanitation requirements
• Cost controls within food, beverage, and labor costs
• Implementing systems for cost consistency while ensuring a high-quality product
• Pass the Beer Server Cicerone Certification paid for by
Growler USAGENERAL MANAGER KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
• Be physically able to work an eight (8) hour day or more while on your feet
• Must be able to reach, bend, balance and carry large objects within the kitchen repeatedly throughout your shift.
• Safely lift ten (10) to fifty (50) pounds
• Have good communication, written, math, and organizational skills
• Hiring, scheduling, and maintaining a sufficient staff
• Have positive coaching, motivational, and leadership skills
• Sharp attention to detail
• Nights and weekends are required
• Able to attend required Corporate Training
• Have a keen sense of urgency and be extremely detail-oriented while simultaneously looking at the big picture
• Have a passion for the industry, and the Growler USA brand
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: St. Louis
• Post ID: 29658423 missouri