We are a growing, local lawn and landscape company seeking an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team, as well as being self-motivated and comfortable with working alone. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Superior customer service and communication skills are necessary.
- Answering phones and providing customer service.
- Dispatching work to crews.
- Filing and general office organization.
- Running and compiling spreadsheets and reports.
- Basic accounting, such as entering receipts.
- Entering payroll and managing employee files.
- Managing mail and email correspondence with customers and leads.
- Managing office and shop supplies.
- Running errands such as banking and post office.
- 2 years experience in office or small business setting
- Proficiency using computers and learning new software
- Proficiency in utilizing Outlook, GSuite, or similar email systems
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Quickbooks or other accounting software
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
This position will be a full time position, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Paid holidays. Benefits available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,880.00 to $29,232.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
• Post ID: 37572602 missouri